Friday, August 28, 2009

WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR?

WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR?

Friends, How many of you need some miracles every day?
Or are you doubting if they’ll ever happen this way?
Yet we never know how many miracles we’ll need.
God can grant our wishes when we urgently plead.

Miracles work on higher way, than natural laws,
Let God operate his divine care than relying on yours.
When someone means alot to you, do for her the best.
Your kindness and love will move God to help you the rest.

A ball is a circle, no beginning, and no end.
It keeps us together like a Circle of good Friend.
What you see is the treasure of friendship you grant me.
Today I pass the sweet friendship ball to you, you see.

MY OATH to you ... When you are sad.....I will dry your tears.
When you are scared.....I will comfort assuredly your fears.
When you’re worried and nowhere to turn.....I’ll give you hope.
When you’re confused, and give up, cheer up, I’ll help you cope!

And when you are lost and in darkness, and can't see the light,
Call on me, I shall be your beacon....Shining so bright!
For what are friends for, but to give solid support call.
With God and angels on our side, we’ll win all!

Composed by Anthony Lim, 28 August, 2009(copyright)

No comments: