Friday, June 5, 2009

Why I put my values of life in writing.

While I was watching a TV show about Mr. D suffering from lung cancer, an outstanding teacher among his peers, said to his loving students: "Do a useful thing every day: make every moment count" (Pres. Roosevelt), I realized most of us let time pass away.
Every parent wants to leave something of value to children----possession, property, philosophy or religion of belief, ideas or ideals, charity, kindness, etc, all these are usually cherised in the first generation--by word of mouth in remembrance. Unless we put the precious gems of life in writing to our generations, they can only remember them in one generation or two.
Thus, I have decided to write my thinking and works in writing with pictures,if possible, to perpetuate my values for my generations to carry on. Call it inspiration, if you like.

No comments: