Tuesday, March 18, 2008

(D) GIVE FROM YOUR SPIRIT SELF!

Give from your spirit self for spontaneous bond!

There are two types of listening that will diminish good relationsjhips:-
1. Preoccupied listening, and
2. Prejudicial listening.

Preoccupied lstening means appearing to be listening to you, but the listener is actually thinking of other things, or with other ideas in his head.
When we listen with a good follow through, that is a good connection; it builds good relationship. because listening creates an immediate bond.

Another damaging relationship is prejudicial listening, meaning, judging something before the evidence , has been presented.....I am judging what you are going to say before you even say it! Preducial listening is very common cause for relationship to break down. The reason I didn't hear you is because I felt I already knew what you were about to say.....setting up a filter in my mind, already interpret what you are saying before you have a chance to say it.

Young immature mind hovers over the mind; it is hard for them to stay focussed on any conversation. The kind of listening to keep practising is engaged listening.---like, one guy who was engaged to his wife, engaged listening, literally! We listen in a way honors and adores the other person, like becoming engaged. I can only get better and better through engaged listening, through repetition. When my mind leaves me, I simply bring it back, repeating the process, will get easier and easier. Repetition increases skill. Anything I am getting better at becomes more and more fun to do, especially true of engaged listening.

Accepting listening as an active skill, we can listening creatively by combining our words with other person's words., weaving them together in the most creative manner. How can I make a difference with the person I am listening to? The more differences I can make to you, my confidence rises, and this will make easier for me to listen to you.

Sometimes, people worry too much on using imagination.-- misuse of it. Worrying about disappointment, sadness, anger, about love not returned, about being rejected; using imagination for worry than creating its proper use of it. Look inside to find the intention, and your purpose. Do you want to make a difference in someone's life---making him happy? That's inside you, look outside and start getting busy!
Create an optimistic voice inside---you were there for her, support her. Keep smiling, laughing. You can start any minute now.

The more thought I give into what I want to give the other person, the better the relationship. Do not let the heart determine when to start and give, Let your mind and spirit join together and plan to make someone feel happy. Do not wait until you feel like giving. Give from your spirit self!

No comments: