Tuesday, September 1, 2009

For Friends on Constant Contact

Just alone you think of someone you care for
Through the Holy Ghost, God wants to talk to you more.
Have you been down with no one else to talk to?
Hi, God is wanting you to talk to him so.

When you received something nice today you didn’t ask,
Or unknown money given without any task.
A miracle happened to help your need,
Know this, God reads your heart desire and deed!

Is there going to be a better day for you?
Come on, stop worrying, just find some work to do!
Really, work will ease worry, pass time and your pain
God sees through your need, patience and gives you gain!

Is this e-mail accidentally sent to you?
Could it be God prompting me to write it too?
I Thank Thee, dear Lord, for watching daily on me,
I’m truly blessed for Thou know what’s best from Thee!

Bless also my dear E-mail friends, Who mean alot
I share my message to them in prayer slot.
Sometimes, I let them be; maybe, one day my host
Such close friends, bless them, Lord, to me they’re the “Most!”

When I see each message download, you sent so sweet;
I know you’ve thought of me that day, with bounteous treat
My friends, for being a great terrific part;
Of all my contacts, this comes right from my heart!


GOD bless all of you!
That’s what I pray always for you!
Composed by Anthony Lim, 1 Sept. 2009.

No comments: